7.23.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA


Week 11 of It's Monday! What are you reading? was a picture book kind of week. I only found little bits of time to read so the shorter format worked well for me. The chapter book I did finish, Three Times Lucky, is one I will be recommending to many of my 5th grade mystery lovers. It was also mentioned as a recommended middle grade book by the Penguin rep at the SCIBA event I went to yesterday.

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
Frida by Jonah Winter

It's Not Fair! by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

Sayonara, Mrs. Kackleman by Maira Kalman

Hooray for Reading Day! by Margery Cuyler

Do You Know Which Ones Will Grow? by Susan A. Shea

Monkey With a Tool Belt and the Seaside Shenanigans by Chris Monroe

Utterly Otterly Day by Mary Casanova

The Great Nursery Rhyme Disaster by David Conway

Princess Smartypants Rules by Babette Cole

You Can't Go to School Naked! by Dianne Billstrom

Bear Dreams by Elisha Cooper

Big Bad Bunny by Franny Billingsley

Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage
 

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

The Year of the Beasts by Cecil Castellucci (author) and Nate Powell (artist)

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead

No comments:

Post a Comment