7.16.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA


Good job, Me! I've continued It's Monday! What are you reading? for 10 weeks! Summer is in full swing and, although I have more time than during the school year, having both kids at home can keep me pretty occupied. Part of having my daughter at home means we spend time crafting together. We're currently really into making friendship bracelets so I've been spending more time on that than reading. This week, however, my son is out of town and my daughter is in camp in the morning so I hope I'll get some uninterrupted reading time.

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
Bink & Gollie: Two for One by Kate DiCamillo and Alison McGhee

No Bears by Meg McKinlay

Drama by Raina Telgemeier

Cardboard by Doug TenNapel

On the Day I Died: Stories from the Grave by Candace Fleming

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century 2009 by Alan Moore

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross


WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment