7.09.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA


Week 9 of It's Monday! What are you reading? was considerably better than the last few weeks combined! The Independence Day holiday, my birthday, and my wedding anniversary all converged this week so I had a lot of excuses not to do chores around the house and to read instead. If only every week could be like this! It was also a well-balanced reading week in that I got a taste of picture books, MG, YA, and adult NF. I can't imagine I'd be able to keep up this particular pace for the rest of the summer but it was a nice feeling of accomplishment to have a week like this one. Now, onwards to other books!

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

Oink? by Margie Palatini

Three Little Cajun Pigs by Mike Artell

Petite Rouge Riding Hood by Mike Artell


The Inside Outside Book of Libraries by Roxie Munro

 What's So Bad About Being an Only Child? by Cari Best

The Dog Who Belonged to No One by Amy Hest

Off to First Grade by Louise Borden

Charlie the Ranch Dog by Ree Drunmond


Beep and Bah by James Burks


Keeping the Castle by Patrice Kindl
No Girls Allowed: Tales of Daring Women Dressed as Men for Love, Freedom and Adventure by Susan Hughes (author) and Willow Dawson (illustrator)

43 Old Cemetery Road, Book Four: The Phantom of the Post Office by Kate Klise

The Year of the Book by Andrea Cheng

Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel

Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn

Pie by Sarah Weeks
 
WHAT I'M READING NOW:


WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment