9.22.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


I had a really great book week (see my other posts from this week), yet I didn't do a lot of reading. I'm preparing for my next TRC volunteer read-aloud so I spent some time reading picture books about libraries and sea creatures. But I haven't gotten around to reading the myriad of picture books I checked out from the library. I'm hoarding library books and admiring their covers, but not getting to the actual content ... yet. 

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:


Amelia Bedelia's First Library Card by Herman Parish

Baltimore, Volume 2: The Curse Bells written by Mike Mignola and Christopher Golden, illustrated by Ben Stenbeck

Breathe by Scott Magoon

Clark the Shark by Bruce Hale

Clark the Shark Dares to Share by Bruce Hale

D.W.'s Library Card by Marc Brown

A House for Hermit Crab by  Eric Carle

Into the A, B, Sea by Deborah Lee Rose

A Library Book for Bear by Bonny Becker

Miss Brooks' Story Nook (Where Tales Are Told and Ogres Are Welcome!) by Barbara Bottner

Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle

The Monkey Goes Bananas by C.P. Bloom (Carly Dempsey, Ed Bloom, and Peter Raymundo)


WHAT I'M READING NOW:

The Tropic of Serpents: A Memoir of Lady Trent by Marie Brennan

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson

El Deafo by Cece Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment