9.15.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


It appears I didn't fulfill my reading plans again ... I didn't read one word of The League of Seven or The Walled City. I got distracted by new picture books at Politics and Prose, and several graphic novels. Oh well, it was all good reading and I have no regrets!

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:


An Age of License: A Travelogue by Lucy Knisley

The Amazing Screw-On Head and Other Curious Objects by Mike Mignola

A Good Home for Max by Junzo Terada

Happy Birthday, Madame Chapeau by Andrea Beaty

Little Elliot, BIG CITY by Mike Curato

Louise Loves Art by Kelly Light

Meet the Parents by Peter Bently

Pig and Small by Alex Latimer

The Secret Science Alliance and the Copycat Crook by Eleanor Davis

Sisters by Raina Telgemeier

Telephone by Mac Barnett

Viva Frida by Yuyi Morales

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

The League of Seven by Alan Gratz

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:


The Walled City by Ryan Graudin

No comments:

Post a Comment