8.11.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


A bit of a slow reading week ... I'll blame it on the husband! He had several medical appointments this week, which I had to take him to. He was also working from home and I never get as much reading done -- for whatever reason -- when he's at home. 


I've also noticed that reading on a screen, whether on the iPad or on my computer screen (for NetGalley), slows down my pace considerably. I'm not a very fast reader to begin with and the added strain on my eyes doesn't help! I'm trying to balance out my reading, not only content- and genre-wise, but also the platform.

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:


Adventure Time, Volume 1 by Ryan North, Braden Lamb, and Shelli Paroline

Legends of Red Sonja by various

Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender

Princess Ugg, Volume 1 by Ted Naifeh

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Bo at Ballard Creek by Kirkpatrick Hill

The Walled City by Ryan Graudin

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

When the Beat Was Born: DJ Kool Herc & the Creation of Hip Hop by Laban Carrick Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment