8.04.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


I'm back from five weeks of visiting family and friends in Los Angeles. You may have noticed that my last few posts were image-less and it's because I was working solely from my iPad during my vacation and couldn't figure out how to 
easily import the book cover images into Blogger. My plan is to go back and add the images, but don't hold your breath. My follow-through is not always great.

I think I did a decent job reading a variety of books this week, and I'm hoping to at least keep up this pace for the next few weeks until the kids go back to school.

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:


Courtney Crumrin, Volume 6: The Final Spell by Ted Naifeh

The Favorite Daughter by Allen Say

The Great Trouble: A Mystery of London, the Blue Death, and a Boy Called Eel by Deborah Hopkinson

The Meaning of Maggie by Megan Jean Sovern

Ms. Marvel, Issue 5 written by G. Willow Wilson, illustrated by Adrian Alphona

Ms. Marvel, Issue 6 written by G. Willow Wilson, illustrated by Jacob Wyatt

My Father's Arms Are a Boat by Stein Erik Lunde, illustrated by Oyvind Torseter, translated by Kari Dickson

Princess Ugg, Issue 2 by Ted Naifeh

The Wicked + the Divine, Issues 1 and 2 written by Kieron Gillen, illustrated by Jamie McKelvie

WHAT I'M READING NOW:
The Walled City by Ryan Graudin

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:


How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare by Ken Ludwig

No comments:

Post a Comment