6.25.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Week 7 of It's Monday! What are you reading? is kinda pathetic (again) because I was preoccupied with the last week of work. My other excuse is that I visited the American Library Association's annual conference exhibit floor in Anaheim over the weekend. My weekends are my reading days so I lost a lot of reading time being away from home. I wasn't able to finish Shadow and Bone or Zoobiquity, both of which I'm enjoying. But summer has officially started for me so I anticipate a lot of reading very, very soon!

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

The Circus Ship by Chris Van Dusen

Larf by Ashley Spires

Chloe and the Lion by Mac Barnett

The Perfect Present by Fiona Robertson

Z is for Moose by Kelly Bingham


WHAT I'M READING NOW:


WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

I came home with so many books (most of them ARCs/AREs) from ALA! I still have to go through the pile to figure out what I want to read first ... decisions, decisions! I'll be working on a blog post about my conference exhibit experiences next.

No comments:

Post a Comment