6.11.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

I'm surprised that I've continued It's Monday! What are you reading? for 5 weeks! If you know me at all, I'm notorious for starting things and never following through (the original purpose of this blog is a prime example). Even when I don't get around to reading what I planned to read, there's a sense of accomplishment knowing that I make reading a priority. However ...

The school year is winding down, which means I'm a bit preoccupied with my kids finishing school this week, my poor attempts at trying to get the library in order by the end of next week, my husband's graduation from his PhD program this weekend, Father's Day on Sunday, and planning for the summer. All of that combined means I'm behind in my reading! I know, I know, excuses, excuses, but sometimes real life gets in the way.

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

Larry Gets Lost in San Francisco by Michael Mullin and John Skewes

Betty Bunny Wants Everything by Michael B. Kaplan


Teach Your Buffalo to Play Drums by Audrey Vernick

The Real Princess: A Mathemagical Tale by Brenda Williams

Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABC by June Sobel

 
The Owl and the Woodpecker by Brian Wildsmith

Bobbie Dazzler by Margaret Wild

Madam President by Lane Smith

 No More Pencils, No More Books, No More Teacher's Dirty Looks! by Diane De Groat

The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman

WHAT I'M READING NOW:


WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing by Barbara Natterson-Horowitz and Kathryn Bowers (I placed the book on hold at the library so I should be able to read it this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment