5.28.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Week 3 of my It's Monday! What are you reading? books. I am definitely on a YA kick right now. The public library has been really up-to-date with its acquisitions and I've been able to get quite a few new books really quickly. I tried to get into Cold Cereal (middle grade) to see if it would be right for my library, but I keep going back to the YA stuff ... not to say that Cold Cereal is bad; in fact, I'm rather enjoying it and I intend to finish it this week. It also didn't help that my viewing of Sherlock (season 2, episode 1) on PBS made me want to re-read my Sherlock Holmes books.

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

 Boy + Bot by Ame Dyckman

For the Birds: The Life of Roger Tory Peterson by Peggy Thomas
About Hummingbirds: A Guide for Children by Cathryn Sill

Time to Sleep by Steve Jenkins and Robin Page
Ten Little Caterpillars by Bill Martin, Jr.

Frankenstein's Cat by Curtis Jobling

E-mergency! by Tom Lichtenheld & Ezra Fields-Meyer

Zero the Hero by Joan Holub

The Gingerbread Girl Goes Animal Crackers by Lisa Campbell Ernst

Pip's Trip by Janet Morgan Stoeke

Can't Catch Me by John Hassett


 Locke & Key, Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill (author) and Gabriel Rodriguez (illustrator)

The Sixth Gun, Volume 3: Bound by Cullen Bunn (author) and Brian Hurtt (artist)

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

WHAT I'M READING NOW:




 Cold Cereal by Adam Rex  

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment