5.21.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Welcome to week 2 of my participation in the It's Monday! What are you reading? meme. Although it's a bit time-consuming to compile images and links to the books I read each week, I love seeing it in one post. I also like setting a goal for myself in the WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK section so I make reading a priority in my free time. I just have to learn to cut myself a little slack if I don't get around to reading everything I set out to read for the week.

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

The Umbrella by Jan Brett

 Hot, Hot Roti for Dada-ji by F. Zia

 Brothers by Yin

 How My Parents Learned to Eat by Ina R. Friedman


Heroes by Ken Mochizuki


Grandpa's Corner Store by DyAnne DiSalvo-Ryan

 Neo Leo: The Ageless Ideas of Leonardo da Vinci by Gene Barretta

The Fantastic Undersea Life of Jacques Cousteau by Dan Yaccarino

Baby Brains by Simon James

Baby Brains and Robomom by Simon James

 Chloe, Instead by Micah Player


 Salt Water Taffy, Volume 5: Caldera's Revenge, Part 2 by Matthew Loux

 The Ascendance Trilogy, #1: The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

His Fair Assassin, #1: Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

 Cold Cereal by Adam Rex

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

 Locke & Key, Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill (author) and Gabriel Rodriguez (illustrator)

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

No comments:

Post a Comment