8.10.2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

[The original It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey]

Just as I expected, coming home from a month away required some recuperation (from what, I'm not sure because it was a month of essentially doing nothing). For me, graphic novels/comics/manga are a great way to ease back into habitual reading. This week I read a few of my new Los Angeles acquisitions: a purchase from Pulp Fiction and a gift from my sister's boyfriend.

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:


Nemo: River of Ghosts (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Nemo #3)
by Alan Moore, illustrated by Kevin O'Neill

Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe, illustrated by Roc Upchurch

Rat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth by Kurtis J. Wiebe, illustrated by Roc Upchurch and Stjepan Šejić, lettered by Ed Brisson

No comments:

Post a Comment