7.14.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


I'm slowly making my way through the box of Simon & Schuster F&Gs I borrowed from the local independent bookstore here. I'm also taking advantage of the much larger county library system here that has so many more of the books I need to read for Capitol Choices.  

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

The Farmer and the Clown by Marla Frazee

The Manhattan Projects (Volume 1): Science, Bad written by Jonathan Hickman and illustrated by Nick Pitarra

Mumbet's Declaration of Independence by Gretchen Woelfle

The Scraps Book: Notes From a Colorful Life by Lois Ehlert 

This One Summer written by Mariko Tamaki and illustrated by Jillian Tamaki

Thomas Jefferson: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Everything by Maira Kalman

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

The Mysteries of Maisie Hitchins: The Case of the Stolen Sixpence by Holly Webb


No comments:

Post a Comment