6.23.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


I'm trying to prioritize my reading as we head into summer: Capitol Choices must-reads, books to return to the library, NetGalley ARCs that will be archived soon, series-concluding books that I want to read ASAP etc. I feel like I'm being pulled in different directions and I just don't read quickly enough! How do you decide what to read first? And do you juggle multiple books at the same time?

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
Birdcatdog by Lee Nordling and Meritxell Bosch

Bunny the Brave War Horse: Based on a True Story by Elizabeth MacLeod

 Emily's Blue Period by Cathleen Daly

Hana Hashimoto, Sixth Violin by Chieri Uegaki

Harlem Hellfighters by J. Patrick Lewis

Hippos Can't Swim and Other Fun Facts by Laura Lyn DiSiena and Hannah Eliot

If ... A Mind-Bending New Way of Looking at Big Ideas and Numbers by David J. Smith

How I Became a Ghost by Tim Tingle

Miss Emily by Burleigh Mutén

WHAT I'M READING NOW:


Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper

No comments:

Post a Comment