6.02.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


Hmm ... I had a very non-reading kind of week. How disappointing. I better step it up this week!

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano

I read the following in Japanese ... yay for shopping trips to Kinokuniya in NYC!

大奥<10>  (Ooku: The Inner Chamber Vol. 10) by Fumi Yoshinaga

乙嫁語り <6>  (A Bride's Story Vol. 6) by Kaoru Mori

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Dogs of War by Sheila Keenan, illustrated by Nathan Fox

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:
The Crossover by Kwame Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment