8.06.2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA


It's Week 13 of It's Monday! What are you reading? and I'm sort of on-pace to meet my goal of reading at least two (chapter) books a week. I'm supposed to be reading this year's Intermediate nominees for the California Young Reader Medal but I haven't even started ... and you might notice that my What I Plan to Read This Week section doesn't include any of the three nominees. But I have so many books from the public library that need to be read before they're due. So many books, so little time!

OK, enough complaining and whining -- back to reading!

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

Backbeard and the Birthday Suit by Matthew McElligott
 
If You Made a Million by David M. Schwartz

Zorro Gets an Outfit by Carter Goodrich

The Most Perfect Spot by Diane Goode

Wolf Won't Bite by Emily Gravett

The Adventures of the Dish and the Spoon by Mini Grey

If All the Animals Came Inside by Eric Pinder

 (There's a new cover coming out in preparation for the publication of the sequel, Such Wicked Intent, in August 2012.)
The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein: This Dark Endeavor Kenneth Oppel

The Chronicles of Egg #1: Deadweather and Sunrise by Geoff Rodkey

 Forgotten Bookmarks by Michael Popek

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann

No comments:

Post a Comment