4.07.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA

I'm slowly but surely catching up with my reading. The library books on the living room shelf aren't staring back at me, making me feel guilty that I haven't read them in a long time. Life is good!

And I'm pretty happy with the variety of books I read this past week. I made an effort to read the netgalley books that I downloaded, even if the publication date has already passed. Not only do I need to keep up with and find new books to read for Capitol Choices, but with my very limited budget right now, being able to take advantage of the free books through netgalley is a blessing. Can't let that go to waste!

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

100 Hungry Monkeys! by Masayuki Sebe

 Angel Island: Gateway to Gold Mountain by Russell Freedman

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant by Tony Cliff

In Real Life by Cory Doctorow

Julia's House for Lost Creatures by Ben Hatke

Not My Girl by Christy Jordan-Fenton and Margaret Pokiak-Fenton

The Pullman Porter: An American Journey by Vanita Oelschlager

Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty

William and the Lost Spirit by Gwen de Bonneval and Matthieu Bonhomme
 
The Zoo Box by Ariel Cohn
 

WHAT I'M READING:



WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

Safari: A Photicular Book by Carol Kaufmann and Dan Kainen
A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment