2.27.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA

Ack! Three weeks into It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA and I'm already behind on posting! And I don't have a lot of progress to report, unfortunately. I was a bit preoccupied with a slightly flooded basement (darn you, 12 inches of snowmelt!) and planning a belated Valentine's Day party for my daughter's class. Excuses? You betcha! But I often let Real Life get in the way of my Ideal Life, sadly.

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:


Fire! Fuego! Brave Bomberos by Susan Middleton Elya

Jinchalo by Matthew Forsythe

Ms. Marvel, Issue #1 by G. Willow Wilson

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Courage Has No Color: The True Story of the Triple Nickles, America's First Black Paratroopers by Tanya Lee Stone

The Ghosts of Tupelo Landing by Sheila Turnage

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:

The Heroines of History: Heroines of the American Revolution: America's Founding Mothers by Diane Silcox-Jarrett

Orani: My Father's Village by Claire A. Nivola

Saltypie: A Choctaw Journey from Darkness Into Light by Tim Tingle

No comments:

Post a Comment