5.04.2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

[The original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey]

People! I'm branching out with my reading! Can you believe it? Joining a "grown-up" book club and participating in a reading challenge has slowly but surely expanded my choices in reading material. At first it was a bit uncomfortable, but everything I've read so far has been wonderful. 

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling

We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Fika: The Art of the Swedish Coffee Break, With Recipes for Pastries, Breads, and Other Treats by Anna Brones and Johanna Kindvall

The Slanted Door: Modern Vietnamese Food by Charles Phan

No comments:

Post a Comment