12.15.2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA


Ack! Year-end reading is getting off to a bad start! I spent Thanksgiving week back in California and only managed to finish one book (Amy Poehler's Yes Please). The second I got home, I dove head-first into running the book fair at my daughter's school. Ironically, I was surrounded by books for 30+ hours during those three days and I managed to read zero books! It took me a week to get back into reading. I was hoping to read 450 books by the end of the year but I'm not sure I'm going to meet that goal. But I will try!

[To rehash the concept :: post what you read last week, what you're reading now, and what you plan to read this week. If you have a review of the book(s), great! If you have a picture of the book(s), wonderful! If you have a book giveaway, fantastic! If you just list the title(s) of the book(s), not a problem! Make it as simple or as complex as you need it to be. At least, that's the message I got. This version of the meme is hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Text, which, in turn, was inspired by Sheila over at Book Journey, who hosts the original It's Monday! What Are You Reading?]

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:


Chimpanzee Children of Gombe by Jane Goodall, photography by Michael Neugebauer

Hilda and the Bird Parade by Luke Pearson

WHAT I'M READING NOW:

Nuts to You by Lynne Rae Perkins

WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK:


Inside Charlie's Chocolate Factory: The Complete Story of Willy Wonka, the Golden Ticket, and Roald Dahl's Most Famous Creation by Lucy Mangan

No comments:

Post a Comment